Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Which picture?

I was travelling with my friend in the Middle East. We were walking around the market where there were many colourful clothes, bags, food, flowers, plates, glass shops, and so on which we had never seen. I felt I had stepped into another world.

In front of one shop, my feet stopped because red, yellow, yellow green, ocher, blown and black spices came into my view. I love spicy food. So I asked the salesman who looked strong, affectionate and elderly how to cook or use the spices. Of course he didn't understand English. But he smiled gently and made us try them. Though I didn't know if they were good or not because they were just spices, I bought one.

7 comments:

Carolina said...

Hi Hiromi
I think that you picture it's # 2

yian said...

Hello!

Hello~Hello~~

Ale said...

It's picture 2, isn't it?

dong woo said...

Hello!
I'm a nice guy....
You have to prepare meal for me, because I'm a nice guy.....
Whenever I Will bless you.
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy
nice guy

Fenrirwolf_69 said...

Hi !!
I think it's picture 2, isn't it?
You are a nice writer.

about phillipins said...

I don't know. what's picture??
may be 2 isn't it??
do you like spicy food??
I lke it.

Kozue said...

I guess the picture is #3
I love spicy food, too
Next time let's go to spicy food shop together!
But...I don't know where the shop
***I'm looking for it***