Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've come back to Japan.
I enjoyed very much in Brisbane.
I got many things from many people in Australia which I couldn't experience in Japan.
Really had a good time! I love Brisbane.

I want to continue writing my blog in English.
Today I change my title.

Old title: Transient Rest - Australian Life

It has been a long time since I was a student but now I am a student in Australia. It’s exciting for me to live here. My student life with many friends of different nationalities is fantastic. I experience invaluable things!

about me: I live in Brisbane, Australia now after working in Japan. Living abroad was one of my hopes. It’s realized now. How nice! And I study English. My English is poor now, but I want to improve my English and talk to many countries’s people. Anyway I enjoy!

No comments: